We're looking for an experienced landscape designer to join our Boston office.
The landscape designer will work directly with Project Managers and Senior Landscape Designers on complex urban projects. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is willing to take on responsibility and respond to challenges on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for the built environment and urban landscapes and enjoy working in a fun and collaborative studio environment.
- MLA, BLA, MArch or BArch required
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a professional office
- Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proven proficiency in Rhino and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills, including graphic proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to creatively problem solve and deliver clear concepts to colleagues and project managers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work discipline with exceptional self-management skills
- Responsible, hard-working, and self-motivated
Email your resume and work samples to email@example.com. Email subject line must contain your name and the job title you are applying for. Applications without resume AND portfolio will not be considered. Portfolios should include examples of construction document experience.
No phone calls, please.
2016-10-21 We're Hiring an Experienced Landscape Designer