We're looking for experienced project managers and landscape architects to join our Boston office.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience and a body of completed work that indicates a high level of expertise in all phases of design and project management including proposal writing, scheduling, budget management, construction documentation, detailing, and construction administration. Candidates will work directly with Directors on complex urban and landscape projects, and will help organize internal project teams and coordinate with client and subconsultant teams. This role is best suited to a self-motivated individual who works well in teams and is willing to take on responsibility and respond to challenges on a daily basis.
- MLA, BLA, MArch or BArch required
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a professional office
- Excellent project management skills and experience through the construction documentation and construction administration / observation
- Ability to manage workflow and the work of teams seamlessly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to transform design concepts to technical drawings with creative problem solving skills
- Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proven proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D programs
- Graphic proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work discipline with exceptional self-management skills
- Responsible, hard-working, and self-motivated
Email your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject line must contain your name and the job title you are applying for. Applications without resume AND portfolio will not be considered. Portfolios should include examples of construction document experience.
No phone calls, please.
2018-06-20 We're Hiring Experienced Project Managers and Landscape Architects